Half-Square Triangle Sampler Quilt PAPER Pattern
$9.00 Coming soon
**Unavailable from 10/17-11/3. Digital PDF patterns will still be available during this time!**
Prefer a digital copy? Buy one here.
Create twelve blocks using half-squares triangles, discover the possibilities they provide. By the time you finish this quilt, you’ll be more than comfortable adding half-square triangles to your quilting projects! Pattern includes instructions for two different half-square triangle construction methods. Suitable for comfortable beginners.
Finished Size: 54”x67”
- 8 fat quarters of print fabric*
- 1 1/4 yards of solid background fabric
- 2/3 yards of sashing fabric
- 1 yard of border fabric
- 3 1/2 yards of backing fabric
- 62”x75” piece of batting
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
*Minimum amount required, use additional fat quarters for more variety.
- Yardage requirements and cutting instructions
- Layout diagram and quilt top assembly instructions
- Limited quilt finishing instructions
Patterns ship via USPS First Class Mail within 1-2 business days.